The days are getting shorter and the temperature has definitely dropped, it must be time for November! Thankfully there’s still plenty to keep us entertained in Southampton during November so there’s no reason for the fun to stop!
So, wrap up warm and head out to these top 10 things to do in Southampton this November…
- Athens by night at The Real Greek Southampton! The Real Greek bring Athenian lifestyle to Southampton the perfect place to have any kind of get together, with Party Menus starting from £10.95pp. Also you can choose between 2/3 course set Christmas Menu (which includes a free glass of prosecco), available from 13th November 2017 – 7th January 2018.
- Scream in Southampton with Tudor House & Garden’s interactive Southampton Ghost Tour. Right from the start you will be gripped by the many ghostly stories from Southampton’s eerie past. The tours include live actors who take on the part of Southampton’s most notorious ghosts including the owner of Tudor House Sir John Dawtrey and Ellen Wren, a lady known for all the wrong reasons!
- Head down to the water and watch the spectacular Mayflower Park Fireworks! This annual display will light up the sky on the 4th November! All money raised from the fireworks goes to local charities and causes in Southampton who desperately need help.
- On the 26th November get into the spirit of Christmas and join the Naomi House & Jacksplace annual Santa Fun Run! Make Christmas 2017 extra special for the local children and young adults cared for at their hospices.
- Looking for work or a change in career? The Southampton Jobs Fair Local is a new initiative by the Southampton Jobs Fair Partnership that provides businesses with the opportunity for quality engagement with local job seekers. Held at Novotel Southampton Hotel on Friday 17th November.
- Join tomboy Hetty Feather on an audacious adventure in this Olivier nominated West End hit, featuring daring circus skills, original songs and live music – an unforgettable Christmas treat for all the family, live at Nuffield Southampton Theatres from 21 November.
- Returning this November for the tenth annual celebration of film across the City, Southampton Film Week 2017 will continue to provide a packed programme of film events and activities for all to enjoy. From the 11th-19th November.
- Climb Southampton’s iconic Clock Tower; discover its fascinating history and enjoy the fantastic views! Participants must be over 12 years old, be physically fit, and should wear sensible shoes. *Price is for tour only & does not include museum admission.
- This November, Southampton will welcome its first vegan festival! This fun-filled, two-day event will feature a wide range of stalls showcasing vegan goods, as well as interesting talks and exciting activities. There will even be a Kids Treasure Hunt! This involves completing challenges around the festival in order to win a prize from a selection of goodies. There really is something for everyone! Check out the website for full details. Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the door.
- The Ageas Bowl’s ever-popular annual Fireworks Party is back on Friday 3rd November. The Best Fireworks Party in the South will offer a fun-fair and much entertainment before showcasing an expansive 20 minute fireworks display accompanied by a music soundtrack.